Interior Painting – Keller, TX
Love Your Living Space
Whether you’re working hard in the office or settling down at the kitchen table for a family dinner, it’s true that we spend a lot of time in our homes – and while it may not always be noticeable, the look and feel of these indoor spaces can have a significant effect on your mood and wellbeing. Are you ready to make a big change with some new, dynamic colors for the walls? Are there ceilings or mantels sorely in need of refreshing? Whatever your interior painting goals are, our professional painting team is ready to help with top-brand products, time-tested techniques, and plenty of expert attention. Contact us today in Keller, TX for a free quote!
Why Choose Us:
- Based in Keller
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Serving All of North Texas
What Can We Paint?
Platinum Painting of Keller has extensive experience with all types of homes, from single bedrooms and small condos to buildings that span over 10,000 sq. ft. If it can be painted, rest assured that we’re on the job! Our interior services include the following:
- Walls (any height)
- Ceilings (any height)
- Doors & Windows
- French Doors & Windows
- Paneling & Wainscotting
- Cabinets & Wood Shelves
- Baseboards & Crown Moldings
- Chair Rail Moldings
- And much more!
The Steps of Interior Painting
- Set Up & Prep – Our team will remove all of the future and drapery from the requested space and provide caulking and sanding services wherever needed along the doorjambs, baseboards, and ceiling crowns before any actual painting begins. We do also ask that our clients take care of a few items on their end, including removing beloved knickknacks and paintings and making sure pets are safe and secure in other spaces. For more information, please take a look at our Getting Started page.
- Paint – It’s time for the main event! After we’ve primed any areas that required repair during the prep phase, your chosen color(s) of Sherwin-Williams paint will be applied to the requested surfaces to create a beautifully even and uniform finish.
- Clean – Once we’re finished painting, we’ll handle the entire clean-up process – you won’t even have to lift a finger. This includes sweeping, vacuuming, the removal of trash, and placing all the major furniture and décor back in its rightful place.
- Inspection – We’ll walk you through all of the painted spaces so that you can see the results firsthand and provide any feedback. Noticing any concerns or needed tweaks? Be sure to let us know! Your satisfaction is always our top priority.
Dedicated Color Consultation
When embarking on the early stages of an interior painting project, it’s more common than you think for homeowners to be overwhelmed by their color choices. What fits your existing décor best? Which shades can create the overall feel you’re looking for? Should you stick to one comfortable hue or select contrasting colors instead for a more dynamic result? Don’t worry – Platinum Painting can schedule a time for our color consultant to stop by and help you plan your new improvements with complete confidence. Additionally, you can always use the Paint Color Visualizer from Sherwin-Williams to play around with different colors and see all of the available options.
Interior Painting FAQs
Picking a service company for home improvements is a big decision. After all, you’re inviting them into your house to work around your valuable possessions. It takes a lot of trust. At Platinum Painting, we understand completely because we are homeowners too. As a result, we want to make your experience with us as seamless and enjoyable as possible. Whether for a single room or an entire home makeover, we make sure that you get excellent results with outstanding customer service. Here are some common questions that can help you get to know us better and feel confident choosing us for your next painting project.
What do you do to protect my belongings?
Our team of professionals will show the utmost respect for your home and possessions. Before we open a can of paint, we move all furniture and drapery out of the area where we’ll be working. We let you take care of fragile or meaningful items so that you don’t have to worry about their condition. Then, after we finish our work, we thoroughly clean the area by vacuuming, sweeping, and picking up any trash before we reposition the furniture exactly as we found it. Basically, we want the only sign that we were ever in your home to be the beautiful paint.
How long does the process take?
We understand that time is precious, and we don’t want to waste any of it to help you improve your home. When you give us a call, we can typically schedule our estimator’s visit within four days. You can then schedule your project as soon as two weeks after you receive your estimate. During that time, we make sure we have all the necessary supplies for your specific project. The duration of the work greatly depends on the size and number of the rooms involved. However, after 10 years of painting homes, we know how to work quickly without cutting any corners. Before we leave, you conduct a final inspection to ensure that you’re completely satisfied with our work.
Can you paint really high ceilings?
Definitely! Having served over 10,000 homes in North Texas, we have worked in small condos to huge mansions. There isn’t a project too small or too big for us to handle. Our experienced team is prepared for any situation and can paint even hard-to-reach places. No matter the size of the space, we attend to every detail, making sure that you’re completely satisfied with your experience with us and the results we produce. In addition, our talented estimators take any complexities into account so that you have more accurate estimates and don’t have surprises later on.
Do you help me pick the colors?
Yes, we do. Making improvements on your house can be exciting at first, but when faced with the nearly limitless choices of paint colors, you can quickly become stressed out and overwhelmed. That’s why we provide a color consultation with one of our team members. They can offer helpful advice and guide you to your perfect paint colors, helping you feel confident moving forward. Also, because we use paint from Sherwin-Williams, you can use their Paint Color Visualizer to get a better idea of how your paint choices will look.