Commercial Painting – Keller, TX
Make a Powerful First Impression
When you welcome customers or even employees into your commercial space, they should be stepping into an environment that is conducive to success. An attractive, well-chosen paint color on the walls can foster creativity, promote productivity, or create a soothing atmosphere. Here at Platinum Painting of Keller, we are determined to help your business make a powerful first impression! To learn more about our commercial painting services, we invite you to get in touch with our team. We will send our estimator to your location to provide you with a free quote.
Why Choose Us:
- Fully Insured and Ready to Serve
- Local Professionals
- Complimentary In-Person Estimate
What We Paint
Commercial spaces can range in size from small retail shops to complexes that contain several buildings. Here at Platinum Painting, we are prepared to tackle all such products. Here are a few examples of the types of commercial painting that we do:
- Apartment buildings
- Religious buildings
- Office buildings
- Shopping centers and strip malls
- Interior and exteriors
- And more!
How Our Painting Process Works
Just like any other project that we accept, the process starts when one of our estimators visits the site. They will take some measurements, assess the scope of the work, and provide you with an accurate estimate. After that, we can schedule our team to get to work. They will follow these main steps:
- Project setup: We remove decorations from the walls and either move or cover furniture. If there is anything particularly valuable or fragile, we ask that you take care of it before our team arrives. Before we paint, we will inspect and clean the walls as well as caulk or sand wherever necessary to give us a nice surface to work with.
- Painting: If you have a brand of paint that you love, let us know so we can use it. Otherwise, we usually go with Sherwin Williams’ interior and exterior paints because of their outstanding quality.
- Cleanup: Unlike some other contractors, we will never leave you with a big mess to clean up once we are done. We take away any trace of our team — except the gorgeous paint, of course!
- Final inspection: Before we part ways, we will walk you through the project and make sure you are satisfied with our work. If you find anything that doesn’t meet your expectations during this inspection, we will correct it ASAP. Only when we get your approval will our work be finished.
Color Consultation Available
Choosing which color(s) of paint to use can be challenging, but you do not have to do it alone. When you work with Platinum Painting of Keller, we can set you up with a color consultant who can offer expert advice on color and design trends. With this help, you’ll love the results even before they are up on the walls!